Summer is winding down and cooler temps are approaching. September is usually a comfortable month between the heat of summer and the cold of winter. But to enjoy this time of year, you and your family have to be healthy. September is designated as health awareness month as it has many health related situations like:
- Pain Awareness Month: Pain is a symptom of a hidden disorder. Approximately 100 million Americans suffer from chronic pain every year. The Pain Awareness Month was created to educate you about the consequences from neglecting pain. Talk with your doctor about any pain you are having. Healthcare clinics in Nashville state early diagnosis is always better and can possibly stop various pain.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Month: September is PCOS month. According to a recent study, nearly 85% of women are diagnosed with ovulatory disorders. To increase awareness for PCOS, September was chosen to educate the millions of women worldwide about this problem so that they do something about it.
- Malnutrition Awareness Week: Malnutrition Awareness Week is from September 24 – 30 and is sponsored by the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. The aim of this awareness week is to educate people about malnutrition. Orange was chosen as the color for Malnutrition Awareness. Many educational webinars and social media discussions are held to teach people about how fix this problem.
- National Women’s Health and Fitness Day: The last Wednesday of September is the biggest annual health promotion event focused on women’s health, irrespective of age. Your local gynecology clinic in Nashville participates in workshops on health, exercise education, and health screening.
- Family Health and Fitness Day: Family Health and Fitness Day is observed on the last Saturday of September. The Health Information Resource Center first started celebrating this day in 1996. This day emphasizes the importance of going to parks, playing outside and keeping communities healthy. Various communities host events like the “family fun run” or promote the necessity of participating in family-friendly activities such as swimming, tennis, kayaking, walking, and more.
Many health awareness programs are conducted in September to spread awareness about the need to be healthy. If you are facing any kind of health issues, talk with your local Nashville medical clinic and doctor immediately.
Clinica Hispana La Paz can help you with your health problem. Visit https://clinicahispanalapaz.net to book your appointment and get healthier today.